- We are happy to announce we will be opening with a shortened season from June 26th. Due to restrictions imposed by the City of Toronto and the OLBA in response to the spread of COVID-19, the games will be played in a phased approach.
- The games will also be restricted to the number of players and the number of lanes we can use. Because of this restriction the player must signup online to the date they wish to play.
- The protocols setup by the OLBA and the City of Toronto must be followed so a player must sign a waiver (Letter of Compliance) each time he/she plays.
- Golden girls season is cancelled for this year
- Sunshine Boys season is cancelled for this year
New Toronto Lawn Bowling Club was established June 24, 1902 and is the oldest ongoing lawn bowling club in Toronto. Located in Etobicoke on the shores of Lake Ontario the ambience and beauty of the greens adds to the enjoyment of this mild and challenging sport. NTLBC provides free trial starter lessons to give you the opportunity to test your skills and interest. All equipment is provided and you only need soft sole shoes as we do not require dress whites unless you are participating in a tournament.
Note: for the 2021 season only you will need to provide a deposit and keep your bowls for the season. Covid-19 protocol.
A relaxed easy pace, great support and friendship have been the hallmarks of our club since it’s inception and continue today at this wonderful facility.
We are a member of the Ontario Lawn Bowls Association, District 9. If you are interested in joining the club please call or email for details. New members are always welcome.
Take a look at our facilities and members at play during the CTV broadcast of “Knight in the Morning” taken in 2017 Anwar Knight bowls at NTLBC 2017
Anwar returned in 2018 for another try at bowling and interviewed our club President and members for the “News at Noon” CTV broadcast May 22nd.